View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

After the final liberation of Riverclan, Grousestar barely had time to rest, not that he could anyways, he was filled with adrenaline from the battle and the constant worry of his warriors and how they were faring, but he knew that they didn’t have much time to delay, they needed to get this done as quickly as possible so that the other leaders didn’t have time to hear about the group liberating each clan and group up against them. It was easier to take them down if they didn’t know and were only one group of followers and a leader.
Breathing carefully, the brown tabby passed over the border of Shadowclan, remember that Mapledash had stated that this land was marshy and muddy, though was more like a swamp rather than how Riverclan’s territory had been.
But that didn’t matter, they were going to carry this liberation out just like they did with Riverclan, it would take place in the camp which would obviously be the driest area, they wouldn’t have their elders or warriors or kits sleeping in damp locations, that, and it allowed for the Skyclan cat’s to have a fair fight, the camp was usually enclosed, they wouldn’t be running out into the territory to fight, territory that they didn’t know but the enemy did, they would be fighting on level ground.
Soon enough, he came marching into the Shadowclan camp, in a fashion much like he did with the Riverclan camp, yowling out for all of the cat’s of Shadowclan to hear.

Cat’s of Shadowclan hear me! I am Grousestar of Skyclan and I am here to liberate you of your leader Blazingnight, and her treacherous followers! We are here to fight for Starclan! So you’re either with us, or against us, you may follow that rat or you may fight for your ancestors that have never failed you, your choice, but we will fight until the clan has been purged of its evil!
He yowled out, deciding to be quick and to the point on this one, no need in trying to talk it out because he’s found out that it doesn’t work. This would always result in fighting for these Dark Forest followers were not diplomatic, it would be a simple waste of breath if he tried to talk them down.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 14th, 2016 at 01:46 PM.