View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 04:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

He watched from the stars, where he and his family belonged. He hated watching her from here. He didn’t want to be separated from her. The sky separated them now, and Cliffheart was forced to watch his daughter grow up alone. He had watched her through the rest of her kithood, and now she was the only of his four kits that had made it to apprenticeship.
Cliffheart couldn’t help but think that he was a bad father. Three of his four kits had died. His daughter was the only one left, even he and his mate had been killed. But it felt worse than death itself to watch his daughter grow up from the stars. He felt proud of her for carrying on like this, but it killed him inside. He couldn’t talk with her. He couldn’t kiss her head or wrap his tail around her. Maybe if it wasn’t for Singe he would still be there.
If it wasn’t for Singe, half of his family would still be alive. The Evil Leader had killed his mate, then his son, and finally him. He had accomplished the mission of Onyx and had taken down the Stars, but Cliffheart was sure that their legacy would live on through Redpaw. His daughter was strong, he didn’t doubt that. Redpaw was just that much like her mother. Cliffheart sprang from Starclan, down from the heavens and afterlife. His starry form floated down to the Skyclan camp, his old home.
He looked around, his dull green eyes filled with sadness. This was his Clan, this was his home. He missed it dearly. He turned towards the apprentice den, his ghostly form able to see through the darkness of the night. His paws fell lightly as he walked towards the den, stars twinkled in his tan and blue fur. He brushed through the den, remembering his moons as an apprentice here. He walked with ease, for the first time in his life he didn’t have a limp, or at least, it no longer bothered him like it did when he was living.
He looked around and quietly spotted the pelt that looked so similar to that of her mother’s. He choked on a smile as he made his way towards his living daughter. Her pelt was rising and falling softly as she slept. He stepped over to her, standing beside her nest. “Oh my dear Redpaw.” he purred sadly as he looked down at her. He reached a paw out, his starry form passing through her body. He was a ghost, a spirit he couldn’t touch her. She wouldn’t see him, hear him, feel him, or smell him. To her, he was gone until the day she died.
“Oh my darling, shine bright. Shine brighter than everyone else. No cat should go through this pain in your heart. No cat deserves this. No one should suffer as you do. You will blow them all away my dear. You can rise higher, because you will reach for the stars. You will never be alone my dear.”
The tom cat moved around to lay down next to her, his starry form curled around hers. “We have given you everything. Though it feels like you lost everything, you will survive. Because you are my daughter. You have enough of your mother in you. You will do amazing my love. You have your mother’s eyes. I see her in you. That’s how I know you will do great. Even though I may not be here to comfort you, or meet your future mate, or kits, I know you can do this my Little Star. It’s hard to kill a Star, especially the bright ones. And you, you are the brightest of them all.
“In no way did I mean to leave you. I wanted to be there for you. I wanted to watch you grow old. Both I and your mother did. We gave the world to you, for you; and we know you won’t throw it away. You’re stronger than this. You will always be loved and I don’t want you to forget that my child. We dedicated every day to you. And when I see you, I know a part of her lives on. A part of us lives on. You have come of age with the Clan. The clan that we have bled and fought for. Now you serve it as your own, and I am proud of you for that. I am certain my dear daughter that someday you will blow them all away…”

Cliffheart couldn’t stay any longer. His pale starry form faded from around his daughter, disappearing back to the stars.

@Constellation
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~