View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsepaw felt a little dizzy, her vision blurry. The tabby apprentice looked behind her, trying to see the state of her tail but all she found was a bleeding stump covered in herbs. ShineFang greeted her. "Yeah. What time of day is it? I've been in and out of sleep for what seems like moons!" She mewed, looking away. Then it suddenly hit her. Gorsepaw looked back at her tail to check if it was real. It was. He apprentice suddenly became dizzy and struggled to catch her breath. She thought the best thing was to close her eyes and lay down and drift back into slumber. It's probably just all the poppy seeds kicking in she reassured herself but anothe part of the Molly was panicking what if I die? Am I going to wake up? No...my body and my mum is just confused right now. It's a difficult time. I'm sure my tail will heal soon enough an I will be out of here in no time.
Shinefang was about to answer the young shecat when a look of horror came overboard her face at the sight of her tail and she seemed to suddenly swoon and lie down. He darted forward to check her. She seemed to be in shock so he quickly scrabbled to retrieve a paw of thyme. “Here, GorsePaw, stay with me. Eat this.” He said, concern in his voice. “Come on now!”