Old April 6th, 2021, 04:20 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
[ OPEN ; quote or mention me ^^ ]
Sprigcloud strolled across the sandy beach , a smile on his face as he took a seat under the seastones , not too far away from his fellow clan members. He was in a good mood , which was not uncommon for someone like himself. Honestly , he was a bit excited. This was a chance for him to talk to other cats from the other clans-- while he did love talking to his clanmates , it was always interesting talking to a new person that he had never met before.

Though , he did realize that his clan was the first to arrive , but surely the other clans wouldn't take too long to also arrive. He did plan on being a bit cautious. Especially with shadowclan , they were known to be a bit...uh , cruel. Of course , that didn't mean all of the clan members were cruel , and there was a truce for gatherings. He still wanted to be careful though , even if it required a bit of prejudice.

Sprigclouds ears perked as he heard thunderclan leader arrive. Hah! He was right , the other clans would be here in no time. Maybe one of the thunderclanners would decide to interact with him , or he would go over and talk to them instead.
Robinwhisker strolled in behind her leader, head held high. It had been a few moons since she had last been at a gathering, and she was excited to speak with cats of other clans again. They just had the most interesting stories! Scanning the crowd excitedly, she wasn't surprised to see Windclan or Shadowclan were missing. Typical She thought with a shrug. Riverclan cats were friendlier anyways.

Thats when she spotted Sprigcloud, a friendly looking warrior who smelled of fish. "Hey! I don't believe we've met before. I'm Robinwhisker of Thunderclan." She greeted, smiling brightly.