View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:52 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
¨theres so many of those,¨ he chuckled, swallowing another bit of food down,¨care to be specific?¨ he asked, playing dumb for a moment, tilting his head. the moment was perfect-almost too perfect, but every moment he was with him felt that way, he might aswel get used to it. the soft music in the air, and probably one of the best dish made on this planet in front of him? he didnt know what could be better. despite them being in a fancy restaurant; they were still being just as dorky as they would've been behind closed doors. he felt a familiar bubble in his stomach, the same kind of giddy youd get when talking to your crush in school, but, well, this was not school, and this was not his crush, but his actual lover. he felt at ease, relaxed, talking so smoothly as if he could do this all day; yet at the same time his heart was beating fast out of excitement, with the never ending smile on his face.

to him, it was almost to good to be true. there had to be a cache of some sort to have this nice of a guy be into him. it felt surreal; but he didnt know that thats how it was suppose to be, relationships and all that. most moments were suppose to feel this good, to feel this happy. and honestly? casper couldn't remember the last time he had felt this way.
There it was again, the confident, nonchalant flirting that Kyran otherwise would have never expected from Casper, who, when they first met with Chi and CJ at Hana's shop, was a nervous mess, up until Kyran offered to take him to the cliff for photography. Then, he relaxed a bit. Over the past few weeks, the idle texting and giddy feeling of seeing each other sometime soon, it had brought them closer together, if they weren't already extremely close from day one. But was it really day one?

Kyran rose a brow at the brunette across from him, carefully pressing another bite of his dish to his tongue and chewing thoughtfully, narrowing his eyes at Casper. What was he getting at? What was he trying to get at, at the very least? Suspicious, but in a light-hearted manner, Kyran pursed his lips and shrugged, he had been a bit obvious about his joking comment, but now he began to really think about what his "type" was. He'd never thought about it much, never really focusing on relationships as he never really had a history with them, and for those he did, they didn't end well. It didn't end well. Still, he shrugged that thought away and remembered the promise he'd made many years ago.

"I don't know," He said, voice hardly above a mumble, "I suppose it really depends on the person," He rested his elbow on the table, placing his chin in his hand as he paused to think, feeling a bit anxious to answer as if taking too long would be game over.

"I... like shorter guys, I guess," He admitted, suddenly acutely aware of how embarrassing some of the stuff he could say would be, "They're small and huggable."

love
characters