View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2023, 10:37 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @Starfall

By the time they had reached camp, Asterdance felt completely dead on their paws. They shooed Bumblestar and Goldenpaw to deliver the herbs that had been collected, carrying their own berries in their mouth. Primarily, holding onto their leafy stems rather than the berries themselves. Unaware of how close death lurked around the corner. The bobtail made a beeline to their brother, a clear look of dismay on their face. Asterdance dropped the two red berries and blueberries at Spiderthroat's paws.

"Bees. Bees, man. " They panted, feeling a bit lightheaded. "Complete assholes. I am tellin' you, I mean - they are just plain up RUDE! And, wah, " They shook their head back and forth. "Pesty little fellas, never again, I say, never again!!! But uhm, I did get the stuff.. I think? I relied on what Goldie said, berries and... somethin' about rears. I did not collect any rears, got some berries though!" Asterdance chirped, they figured this had been pretty successful.

"Miss Bumble got five of the blue ones, so I got three, but I found these weird red lookin' ones and grabbed them 'cuz, berries. Goldie also got somee.. honey, hence the bees. I don't think it was worth it, just between me and you. "
[ +2 deathberries +3 juniper berries ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc