View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:07 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: Windclan's Deputy!!

Updated 2/19/17
Permanate Form:
Name: OracleSong (Oracle: Honestly didn't know what to name her, Song:In honor of her mother, Silversong
Pre-Existing or New: Pre-Existing
Appearance: http://www.tropikoons.com/Mariella.jpg
Oraclesong has a base coat of a brown tabby, along with white legs,chest, and paws. Her ears have tiny tufts, and her tail is thick and feathery. Her fur reaches a little under her build, causing her not to appear with the looks of a Windclan cat. Splashes along her face and left area of her leg, are a ripe, dew-colored honeycomb ruffle, that have extremely faint and weak stripes running through them. Her eyes are like gold kissed with sunset and dipped in brass, or autumn leafs hugged with bronze, either work. Her nose is a pink like the shade of the sky at night whenever signs of snow are there, and Oraclesong's pelt is usually neatly groomed like an upright feather, rarely sticking out of place or ruffled.
Personality: Oraclesong's is calm and patient, and would rather die than stop abiding by the Warrior Code. Despite that, she can be goofy and playful when she feels like it. The molly is a rather good hunter, but in a one-and-one combat, she lacks the strength if the enemy is larger and/or stronger than her. Oraclesong has more than tips the iceberg, as she isn't always the laid-back cat she is, the she-cat can be as friendly or fiesty as a mare.
Oraclesong believes that kits are the heart of the clan, and that they should be protected greatly. Another one of her downfalls is that sometimes she can be absent-minded, lost in her thought (for a good cause), but someone can quickly snap her out of her daydream. The multi-colored she-cat despises someone in stress or pain, seeking them out and trying to provide them with comfort, and hopes to help her clan to much of her ability. She believes in the saying: "Actions are stronger than words" completely, as like in the books, words catch no prey.
Their Drive to Become Deputy: This molly had always admired Dapplestar as an apprentice; watching the leader make her announcements, and always hoped that one day it would be herself. When her sister, Florapetal died during the EE, Oraclesong had always hoped to try to help other cats;hoping that they wouldn't feel that needle-in-her-heart pain like she did, so she vows to protect her clan as best as she can.
Activity (PPD) : 17.8
At Least 2 Months Active?: Yes
Other/Questions: N/A
Plot Ideas?: N/A for now!
Roleplay Example (Writen or Link) : http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...p?t=76&page=13 scroll a little down, currently still going to the last page ^_^
Written {From a book I'm writing}
The wind beat down along her spine, the cold striking her like a dagger. She shivered, eyes narrowed, snow continuing in a blizzard. Pawsteps from the she-cat became weaker and weaker, fainter and fainter, until no sound at all, except the thud of her frame imprinting into the snow. She shivered, tears scorching cold along her cheeks. The she-cat knew she couldn't, even if she wanted, make it. It was the end for her, she would enter the world of her ancestors, now. And nothing could change her fate. Her eyes closed, the she-cat without a name slipped into what she thought death.
More pawsteps came. From a different cat. He let out a stiffled gasp. The she-cat had frost covering her, head to tail. Was it too late? Was she dead? The questions burned in his mind. As he raced up to her, placing a paw on her chest. The steady beat of her heart, but it was declining slowly. Still burned with shock, he picked her up by the scruff, and began making his way to the peaked mountain. The snow hardly affected the tom, his large pelt fluffed out. The she-cat let out breaths, but each were shallow and looked forced. She wouldn't make it very far. The tom made it up, surprisingly, and into the old two-leg cabin

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; March 24th, 2017 at 06:33 AM.