View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:29 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Series and Movies Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@PeaFlower hey, if there was one show/movie that you’d like to recommend, what would it be?? I’m not a really big watcher of shows ‘n stuff compared to most ppl haha

animes: hetalia - death note - yuri on ice
movies: disney films - the outsiders - some other films that didn’t leave a big impression on me /shrug
shows: like three episodes of supernatural that’s it
Aaaalright ... right now my mind is kinda blank for recommandations ... I mean, there's kind of a ravine between Death Note and Yuri!!! on Ice/Hetalia ... so for anime I think I'm not going to come up with anything ...

But if you could ... in the cartoon division I'd say Gravity Falls if you haven't watched it yet. Though you only watched 3 eps of Supernatural ... then again I never watched a single ep myself, so yeah ...

I mean, it's interesting, it's light-hearted, yet you still feel like watching it. (Especially in season 2. First eps of season 1 ... not so much ...) Though it's fairly well known so I guess you could review critics and stuff to see if you'd like it or not.
It's a Disney cartoon, with elements of supernatural stuff, and a big conspiracy and lots of other secrets ... well I don't want to spoil anything in case you'd want to watch it one day, but if you want to risk it ...

The villain we thought was just kinda minor is actually major, and the twins' great uncle had kept secret a transdimentionnal portal that he tried to rebuild in hopes of bringing back his long lost [...] from the very beginning.

And if you've already seen GF, maybe try looking up Over the Garden Wall ?

As for movies ... did you watch the Dreamworks ones ?
Like : Sinbad : Legend of the Seven Seas ?
Or The Road to El Dorado ?
Or Spirit : Stallion of the Cimarron ? (I really like this one.)
Or even The Prince of Egypt ?

And while staying on Disney, did you watch all of them ?
There's rather lesser known ones like The Emperor's New Groove, Treasure Planet, Atlantis : The Lost Empire, The Great Mouse Detective, The Rescuers, The Fox and the Hound ... and I'm sure I'm forgetting some ...

Otherwise ... I guess that's all for now, my mind wont come up with any other recommandations as of now ...

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 4th, 2017 at 10:35 AM.