View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 12:32 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
(For a plot, I'm going to have miles follow them and then they'll have to save him from getting attacked by a dog.)
(sounds good, hazel might be reluctant to help him though, but she has a good heart so she probably will attempt to save him anyways)

At this point, Hazel's patience was wearing thin. She really wasn't good with kits, and this was another instance in which she was definitely proving that. She was about to open her mouth when she remembered her previous decision, and shut it back again.
Though, incapable of refraining herself from commenting things, she quietly mumbled a "Ugh. Kits." and shook her head, annoyed, imitating Teddy's previous actions.
Speaking of Teddy, and Blossom too, their apparent decisions were to leave the kit there, too. She almost purred in relief.
But, if the little troublemaker was to follow them and get in trouble anyway ... hey, his loss. She wasn't going to risk her life for a disobedient little runt. She had suffered waiting on her own, he was going to be experiencing that too. That was the way life was supposed to go.

(Sorry this is kinda bad and has little to no dialogue, I didn't know what to do with this ^^")
@Ashpetal

Last edited by PeaFlower; October 30th, 2017 at 12:32 PM.