View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2024, 09:11 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Melody
She/Her

Practically bursting at the seams with happiness, all Melody could do was nod over-enthusiastically - and vigorously - at Blueberry as the stranger Melody's new best friend! continued speaking. Melody only paused in her rapid nodding when she realized what Blueberry had actually done. Wait... "I don't know what that plant is, either. I know flowers! Aaaall the flowers!" The marbled tabby cut off when another voice sounded, and she jumped with alarm - which quickly morphed into more excitement.

"New cat, new cat!" Melody sang happily as she pranced around the field at random - over a bush - and ultimately tripped right over an unsuspecting, sleeping figure hidden behind the shrubbery. The ex-kittypet faceplanted on the ground with an oomph! of surprise, and then scrambled back up to fall back on her haunches, gold-flecked blue eyes widening with growing wonder by the moment. "I found another new cat!" She announced to no one in particular, maw spreading into a grin as she stared rather unabashedly at Danny. No mind to the upturned dirt that'd been loosened upon her fall and was stuck in her fur.

"Hullo." She said cheerily, waving her tail. "Sorry for tripping over you, sir. My name is Melody!" Er... She REALLY needed to cut out her horrible habit of passing out her name on a whim. It was going to bite her in the tail one day. But not today! Hopefully.

[ @carmen - Blueberry / @yeeter3.0 - Bluepaw / @alec - Danny ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.