Old December 8th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: FernClan (Open, Accepting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
YAY when does the rp start?
(It can start now, I suppose!)

Fernstar padded out of her den and pushed through the ferns hiding the burrow from sight. She looked around the clearing for some cat to talk to. She sometimes hated having a den to herself. It was a lonely life, being a leader. She felt as though she had aged fifty moons in the span of a quarter moon.

Bramblefrost sat in the nursery, rasping her tongue over her shoulder. Her kits would be born soon, and she couldn't wait. If only her former mate hadn't decided he had wanted nothing to do with the kits...Oh, well. At least she had her Clanmates for company now. She stumbled to her feet with the weight of her large belly weighing her down. She wobbled out of the den and over to the fresh-kill pile.
There wasn't much on the pile. She wrinkled her nose. If only she wasn't so helpless like this, she could catch a nice, juicy mouse for herself. Or her Clanmates.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories