View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:33 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: FernClan (Open, Accepting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Cats all over the Twolegplace are given dreams. Vivid dreams that tell of a place deep in the forest where ferns hide a system of burrows. Dreams that tell of a life beyond the boring life of a kittypet or the deadly life of a rogue. Will you follow your dream or let it fade away?

Fernstar, formerly a kittypet named Fern, receives a dream from some version of StarClan, beckoning her into the forest. Fernstar finds there a few cats who have had similar dreams. Plus, a lot of ferns covering burrows. There are just enough burrows to house every rank of a Clan. The dreams tell Fernstar how to run her Clan just like the "Clans that used to be".

Rules
1. Follow all the forum and site rules.
2. You must join as a rogue, loner, or kittypet who has had a dream about the Clan OR stumbles across the Clan OR be born as a kit
3. If you have an idea for a plot, please message me! Don't just start a war or a prophecy from StarClan without my permission.
4. You may have as many cats as you would like, provided you can keep track of them
5. If your cat has kits, at LEAST one must be roleplayed by someone else
6. You may not be your own mate.
7. Clan rules similar to the main Clans are followed, but may be broken (though punishment will follow)
8. Please don't beg for ranks. Leader chooses deputy, Medicine cat chooses medicine cat apprentice. If needed, I will choose someone
9. You may request a ceremony if needed and may request a mentor or warrior name. I can't read your mind, so make sure to tell me (or the leader)
10. NO POWERS!
11. Please no unrealistic names. If you would never find it in the Warriors series, you won't find it here!

Time

Time goes by pretty much like real time, but time skips are allowed.

Dens

Leader's Den is a small burrow covered by ferns. It has one nest in it made of dried fern leaves.

Medicine Cat Den is a medium-sized burrow covered with ferns with one large nest of ferns for the medicine cat and apprentice. It has many smaller nests for patients and a few small mouse holes for storing herbs

Elder's Den is a medium-sized burrow covered with ferns with many small nests made of dried ferns and a small pool of water in the corner.

Warrior's Den is a large burrow covered with ferns with many small nests made of dried ferns.

Apprentice's Den is a large burrow covered with ferns with many small nests made of dried ferns.

Nursery is a large burrow covered with ferns with many large nests made of dried ferns.

Ages
Kits: 0-6 moons
Apprentices: 6-12 moons
Warrior age: 12-60 moons
Senior warriors/Elders: 60+ moons

Allegiances Note: All high ranks must eventually die or retire so their apprentice/deputy may take their place (This includes me, the owner!)

Leader: Fernstar- brown she-cat with brilliantly green eyes (me)

Deputy: OPEN (may request)

Medicine Cat: Gorseheart- gray tabby tom with blue eyes (me)

Medicine cat apprentice: OPEN (may request)

WARRIORS

Rabbitfoot- brown tom with green eyes (me)

QUEENS

Bramblefrost- white she-cat with blue eyes, expecting three kits (me)

ELDERS
none

Mentors/Apprentices
None yet

Romantic Relationships
None yet

Familial Relationships
Fernstar + Rabbitfoot= sister and brother

FORM
Current Name:
Warrior name (If over 12 moons and joining):
Pelt description:
Eye color:
Sexuality:
Crushes (optional):
Family:
Preferred Rank (If currently apprentice or kit):

I hope I did this correctly! Joining starts right away, RPing starts right away! Feel free to have crushes on any of my characters. They are all on my character site.
Can I request to be deputy in this? It seems so cool, and I would love to create a cat of high rank for this! But if you don't want me to, that's fine. I'm so hyped for this!

♡ character page wip ♡