View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2020, 05:20 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finpaw View Post
@Dipper

With a nod, Pikekit did as Fawnsqueak instructed. Slowly, he stretched his leg further out, just barely reaching its full extension- right when a fresh jolt of pain shot through it. He winced, a sharp intake of breath and gritted teeth, as his entire body tensed back up with it. That hurt.

Pikekit focused on just breathing through it as the tensed muscles in his legs gradually released again, and he was able to draw it back up close to his side. Evidently, whatever the issue was, it was just as positionally based as it was on movement.. He dropped his chin to his paws, groaning lowly at the hassle of it all.

“Ow,” he stated, rather succinctly.
Fawnsqueak blinked. That... that actually did something? His recommendation hadn't been an attempt at a cure but a quest for more knowledge on the ailment, and it'd failed on the latter front but at least they no longer had a problem to contend with since the leg seemed to straighten on its own. "I've literally never seen that," he admitted, under the assumption it'd been a broken bone. They were.. mysterious.

"So, uh, you good then?" Fawnsqueak asked and didn't bother to contain the genuine surprise from his meow. This had turned out much better than he could've asked, and yet he was disappointed when it felt his role in the healing had been incredibly minimal. Still very puzzled, he commented, "I'll have to take note of that..."

everything about us is going to be wonderful