View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was mostly relying on Nightpaw and the strength in his good legs to lead him along. “You pretty much said it for yourself,” he sighed. “I can handle myself, Daydream has their paws full without me coming in and complaining about a sore leg,” he shrugged. He had time to recover, other cats didn’t. Daydream, yes, they could handle themselves, but Golden didn’t want to be a burden, especially in leaf-bare. He continued to pad, realizing how far away from the camp they had actually walked.
Nightpaw thought over her mentor's words. She supposed as the leader of the clan, he had a lot of responsibility to the cats he led. There must be a lot of pressure to be ok, even if he didn't feel it, to let other cats have healing herbs at the cost of his own health. She thought for a second about how lonely it must be, living somehow above the rest of the cats of the clan. "I guess that makes sense..." The black shecat's eyes trailed off, looking at Goldenstar's back leg. "But it also doesn't make sense for you to get more hurt..." Nightpaw's voice tailed off as she thought silently for a second. Then her ears perked as she had a thought, and quick as a flash, she dove underneath Goldenstar and stood up straight, lifting the leader on her back. "Now this does make sense!" The shecat meowed triumphantly, padding toward camp. "Look Goldenstar! It's like how we met, but backwards!" she meowed happily, puffing as she journeyed on.