Old June 20th, 2023, 11:46 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Twilight Falls

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The slate-gray tom padded along with the rest of the cats who had chosen to come along on the tour, a slight bounce in his step. He had been tired and stressed lately, but being able to see their new territory with his Clanmates beside him, alive and well, gave him energy. And that energy needed somewhere to go.

Twilightstar briefly made note for 'kits and 'paws to stay away from the edge, but luckily he was neither. Time to let the intrusive thoughts win. "DO AS TWILIGHTSTAR SAYS AND NOT AS I DOOOOO" Fallownose yowled, paws spraying dirt behind him as he took off at a sprint before leaping straight into the pond with a splash. Of course, he had to do it next to Twilightstar so unless she moved she would probably get wet.

The deputy briefly sunk below the surface before his instincts took over and he paddled, head breaking above the water and a dopey grin on his face. Apparently he could swim quite well. Must be those Primal Instincts like when he expertly climbed into Twilighstar's den.

"Hey, it's actually kinda nice in here! Not super deep either. And since Twilightstar is definitely going to be annoyed with me I vote we name it Twilight Falls because she is the most amazing and awesome leader ever!"

What could anyone say? He was just in a silly goofy mood.

@Moonraven @/everyone else