Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Hopefully they'll warm up to you when you meet at the gathering." Snowsong said with a soft chuckle, nuzzling her head against his fluffy fur with a loud purr. Then she remembered something and lifted her head to look up at him. "I told my mother too." Her blue eyes filled with anger as she shook her head. "She said it was a bad idea to leave the Clan I was born to for some Tom I hardly know. I told her that if she thought that was a bad idea then she's a hypocrite because she not only left her Clan, but her kits behind too." She could still see the shocked, slightly hurt look on Swiftbreeze's face in her head, and gritted her teeth with a sigh. "I didnt really care what she said much. And i'd been wanting to say all that to her for a while, anyway."

What she didnt want to admit though was that it hurt not having her mothers approval. Just slightly, not that she really even knew the molly in the first place. But she was still her mother. Doesnt matter. I dont need her permission to be with my mate so we can take care of our kits. She thought, anger once again flickering through the blue/gray she-cats dark blue eyes. Im not going to do what she did.

She looked up, fixing her attention back on Mixedfur as the Tom sat beside her. She purred and leaned into him as his tail wrapped around her, the anger evaporating. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she purred. "Dont worry, he probably wont kill you. Just beat you up a little bit." She mewed jokingly, grinning at him. Her eyes glimmered happily as she reached up, licking his cheek.

"Why dont we go now?" Excitement glittered in her eyes, a huge smile on her maw. Her ears twitched in disappointment when he unwrapped his tail from around her, but it didnt know in her expression. Play it cool, Splash. Dont be clingy, She thought, and wanted to chuckle at herself.

Instead though, she nudged Mixedfur slightly with a grin. "Oh nonsense. You two will probably be the best of friends when you actually get to meet." She assured with a grin. "'Sides, Roarclaw is great with kits! He'll probably be real overprotective with them too though."

She grinned. "Foxthorn would teach them all our mischief making ways. Honeyfur would single one of them out to be the 'leader', like she was with the rest of us. Snowsong would sing to them and soothe them when they're upset, teach them all the wonders of life..." She trailed off softly, and smirked. "We're not gonna get to do anything with our own kits, are we."

A soft purr escaped her when he rubbed against her, and she nuzzled him back, happy that he'd came forward again. "Yep. Our little Mixedhearts." The name made her purr, as she giggled. "And just wait. They're gonna be little mischief-makers, im almost certain."
‘’It’ll be nice.’’ He mewed, quietly hoping that the other thunderclan cats would. After all, he had no family other than his parents. ‘’I would love for the kits to know their other family members. Especially since I don’t have any siblings or parents myself. Besides, your mother...despite leaving you..she’ll probably warm up to our kits. I mean...they are her grandkits.’’ He nuzzled her. ‘’I know you’re angry with her and all, but don’t hold all the pent up inside. You never know when it’ll be the last day you get to see her.’’ He told his mom that he completely hated her and thought of her as a crowfood, fox-dung when she left for a shadowclan warrior. The next thing he knew, she was dead. Laying in her own pool of blood caused by her second mate.

As he heard her mention her siblings and everything they would do for their kits, he let out a purr. He thought it was a great idea for them to be involved in Mixedhearts’ lives. ‘’At least when they’re kit-sitting, we could have some alone time.’’ He purred, then added. ‘’Perhaps making our Mixedheart squad bigger.’’ The tom joked and entered into a playful bow.

‘’I’m ready to go back whenever you’re ready!’’ He jumped up excitedly. He was extremely happy about returning back to his clan as if he had some type of trophy to display and show the world. Which he did, in a sense.

As he begin walking towards the riverclan border, he looked back to make sure she was following. He slowed his pace so that he could walk directly next to her, and he strode on with confidence, and he leaned onto his mate, giving her the support. ‘’A newly made riverclan cat...how about that?’’ He licked her cheek once more, and let out a purr. ‘’We’ll definitely have to make a bigger nest. I’ll get us some more moss! I’ll also make sure you have a nice warm place to sleep. The nursery will definitely be ready for you once you begin kitting. Trust me, I’ll make sure of it.’’ There was so much he wanted to do in little time, but he also knew that it would take time before he could allow himself to multitask. He did want to make sure that she would be alright. That she would be comfortable. It was never a good experience at moving into a new clan--yet she had him. She wasn’t alone. She would never be alone. He’d make sure of that.

‘’Anything you need or want, just call for me,’’ He nibbled on her ear, playfully, before adding. ‘’But, you knew that already, my love.’’