View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2017, 08:23 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Gold smiled softly, "Ahh, bad luck. I probably will never have a trainee. I would teach them how to debate, not hunt. It's so underused in the Syndicate. I guess you have Hannibal, but Onyx is an idiot, who's only good strength is fighting, Halite can barely speak, and Fleck is a "Attack first ask questions later" their all idiots." Gold blushed, "sorry I went on a tangent, hunters and healers don't get enough credit." The Tom felt a chill go down his spine as the snow was piled up on his leg. He blinked and shifted into a different position. He thought carefully about what Shadow said. Clan cats.... Their weird, nicer; but weird. And I was born here.... But maybe they could work as a back up plan....
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria sighed "Shadow, it's been a while now. Can I leave? The scratch has scarred over..."
Shadow flicked her tail, showing Aria that she could go. Nodding, she touched her nose to Gold's shoulder. "They'll see they can't live without us. We're better off here then in the clans." She thought about how a clan cat blackmailed her once, the shook her head. "Never mind that, all ranks are important, they'll see." She turned back to her herbs, then back to Gold, touching her muzzle to his head. "Without hunters, not as much food would be brought in. And Without healers, who would heal there wounds?" She swept her tail across the den. Sitting up the She-cat swepted her tail once more, looking over her shoulder. "I like it here, its dry and warm. The herbs make my pelt smell sweet. I would rather stay in here then be out there and take lives. I like to Save them."