View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Tumbleshade Kit Finder

Name: Crocuskit
Appearance: <3
Personality: Crocuskit is a cat whose whole life seems to revolve around her own opinion. She wants what she wants, and she wants it right then. Of course, she can be persuaded otherwise - Crocuskit is pretty easily distracted, she's not exactly the type of cat to make goals and stick to them. Don't let that fool you, she's a hard worker... and she will stick to a goal for a while, before the next exciting thing comes along and draws her attention away from it. She's definitely the type of cat you'd want on your side, because she will never back down from an argument - and she loves making good arguments. Crocuskit isn't a super sensitive cat, but if you do hurt her feelings, she's more likely to pull away then to retaliate. She's pretty social, but time to herself is crucial - sometimes this feline gets into the habit of forgetting to eat and has to be reminded when she's doing something or saying something awkward. Crocuskit doesn't always understand that her words are weird, and will make some comments that are considered... strange. Now, winning Crocuskit's trust isn't particuarly hard... but getting her to open up to things about her is harder. It's not that she doesn't trust another cat to know those things, it's just that she doesn't particuarly like talking about herself. Anything else... other cat's social lives, things going on in the Clans, those are more popular topics of conversation to her. It's funny - she seems to have her life so together from the outside, but if you get close to her, you can tell how insecure she really is. She always seems to feel like she has to live up to someone else's expectations, and she is constantly changing her goals mainly for the purpose of making them better. Or she'll take on more. Crocuskit has a strong mind and body, it's pretty easy for her to take on "more then she should be able to," but keeping up a good front about all of it is harder. She loves her family, and despite arguments here and there or the occasional angry words about this or that, she will do anything in the end to protect them. She's allowed to say whatever she wants about her family (at least in her mind) - but the second someone else makes a rude comment, it turns into a full-on fight between her and them.
Other: nope!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.