Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Tumbleshade Kit Finder

Name
HoneykitHoneypawHoney--
Honey- Inspired by honeysuckles

Appearance
[Ref]
Honey is a small, long-limbed cat. Her muzzle is short ending with a dappled pink nose. Tiny is a black and ginger calico tabby with grade 5 white spots, or about half her body being white. Her face is mostly ginger but around her eyes are spots of black almost like a mask. Her eyes are a light green with a bit of yellow mixed in with them. She has short fur, a long tail and slightly small ears. She likes to be messy so her pelt is often dirty and she doesn't bother to clean it herself.

Personality
Honey is a fast learner, or rather, she remembers stuff quickly. If something is said around her she will remember and repeat it all the time. She remembers, mostly, small unimportant things. Her favourite thing to do is argue, it doesn't matter what, she will disagree with what you say and go into a ridiculous argument that she will make last much longer than it should. She doesn't exactly like having friends, she likes having a few but more than that makes her feel stressed and uncomfortable, getting to know and keep up a friendship with too many cats is just too much for her. She likes silence, not being alone, but being in silence. She just wants to sit in the company of others in complete silence sometimes. She likes to get really close with those she does end up being friends with, often becoming clingy and sharing all her secrets, though she can lose those friends quite easily. Remembering things well leads to her holding grudges for often stupid things.

Other

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series