View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Tumbleshade Kit Finder

Name;; Dawnkit Dawnpaw Dawnstep|| Dawnwish || Dawncatcher
Dawn: For her beautiful pelt and after the dawn flower
Step: For her strong Conviction
Wish: For her massive dreams
Catcher: For her ability to achieve those dreams

Gender;; Female

Appearance;; https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7035/6...5e7b0c63_b.jpg || http://buschmanconsultancy.com/wpnie...kater-foto.jpg || http://img.bekiamascotas.com/articul...0/42506-h2.jpg ||
https://www.quizz.biz/uploads/quizz/423144/6_g9gr5.jpg
Dawnkit is a beautiful, [though she's mostly called cute] short statured molly with beautiful, medium length, wavy hair. She has stunning, hypnotizing green optics that often times seem to blaze with raw emotions when she's passionate enough. She has a darker shade of ginger than her mother, but when she's in the light of dawn, it seems to match the color of the sky at the blush of dawn, making her ginger coat darker. She has a soft round face and very dainty paws, she is a very beautiful molly. She has darker ginger markings starting on the middle of her back, which then covers her whole flank, back legs, and tail, making her pelt look like dawn itself.

Personality;; Dawnkit is very adaptable, has a sweet demeanor, and has a strong sense conviction. She loves to explore just as much as she loves to snuggle her family members. She can be clumsy, and though she does love to be right all the time, when scolded or corrected, she shows an absolute willingness to learn, taking everything she does and sees as a lesson. Though she is very precocious she can be incredibly idealistic, especially when she knows something is harder than it sounds. She can be selfish and demanding of others, especially when she's in a bad mood or tired, but she will always show her appreciation towards her clanmates. Dawnkit is a fairly ignorant molly when it comes to emotions such as 'crush' or 'love' when talking mate wise, she loves everyone the way she loves her siblings, mother, and father. She has a very strong urge to always protect her clanmates and hates it when they have to fight, she will often throw fits or start pulling on warriors tails to keep them from going, she doesn't like to see the ones she cares for in any kind of pain. Due to this fact, she vows to make sure that she'll mend the relationship between each of the clans, though of course other's laugh when they hear about her dream, which only causes the molly to puff up her cheeks and stomp off. Whenever she promises to do something, she will accomplish whatever she promised to finish, no matter how big the task, which causes others to be suprised by her accomplishments, but she will never brag about them, or hold the fact that she may have saved another's live over their head, she's a very humble feline. She is brave and does anything that's asked of her [except of course kill or harm her clanmates] no matter how high the risk, risking her life, especially if its to help another feline or prove her worth. Dawnkit is a fairly weak molly which makes her question her worth from time to time, she's constantly surrounded by toms and mollies who are much, much stronger than her, she's always trying to get stronger, and is always trying to get better in fear that she'll let her clanmates down.

Other;; @AbsurdJinx @Celestial

I finished ;v;

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 25th, 2018 at 10:54 AM.