View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblaze View Post
(Oh my gosh, that's amazing!)

Angel huddled in her den, not knowing the tom she met earlier was following her. Only when he got near her den, did she pick up his scent. She peeked out from her den in a nearby cave and confirmed it was him before she walked out. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your clan? They'll worry about you." She wanted him to go back to his clan so he wouldn't get in trouble. But a part inside of her wanted him to stay with her forever. She decided to let him into her den. She led him inside and gathered some moss for him to rest on.
(Here's her Bio if you want to know more about her.)

Sandflame was glade when he found her and let him into her den. Once they were both inside he placed the fish at her paws. "I know, but, well..." He started. Looking up he continued."In wanted to see if you'd come live in RiverClan with me. When you talk about the stories you mother told you you have a foundness in you voice and, I don't think I can go back without you." He told her his yellow eyes full of hope. If she joined RiverClan she'd bae a warrior she talked about in her mothers stories and they'd be able to become mates,
if Angle wishes to. The ginger tom sat down hoping she'd pick to come with him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 17th, 2018 at 05:20 PM.