View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblaze View Post
Angel blushed a little as he called her beautiful. She nodded and started telling him how her mother used to tell her stories. She even told him some of the stories she had been told. By the time she finished, it was dark. Angel gasped and apologized for wasting his time. She then dashed off into the night, back to her den deep in the outskirts.
(Fun fact I got a molly in RiverClan named Angelwing.)

Sandflame happily lessened to Angle's stories. He enjoyed every heartbeat of it with her. When she apologized and ran off he felt a longing to run after her. "No.." He started to call after her but was to late. He stood there by the river look of after her.
He didn't care that he'd have to explain himself for being gone all sun rise he just wanted to find were Angle ran off to. The Clan will be suspicious about you. He told himself. He decided to catch some prey if he was going to go back to camp. Soon enough the ginger to caught a fish but he didn't want to go back to camp. So, Sandflame picked up his fish's and headed into unknown territory after Angle. Hoping he'd find her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all