View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblaze View Post
Angel purred a little as he puffed out his chest. When he told her that he was a warrior, her ears perked up. "You're a warrior? My mother told me stories of her days as a warrior before she left and had me as a kittypet. I've always wondered what warriors looked like! " She walked up to him, her heart fluttering. It was love at first sight. She swpet her tail across the ground in an effort to be kinda flirty with him. Her matting season was to start next week, but she wanted to learn how to fight like a warrior.
Sandflame gave back a smile to the molly."Oh so you know about warriors?" He asked meeting his yellow eyes with her green. Swishing his tail over the ground he flicked it over Angle's white tail. "What else does this brilliantly beautiful molly know? He ask standing to his paws his eyes soft. Truly he just wanted to get to know Angle and flirt with her. She was a beautiful feline, her soft white pelt and perfectly green eyes was so adorable. Sandflame didn't want to introduced on her, no that might make her uncomfortable. Maybe he could take her into the Clan?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 17th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.