View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblaze View Post
Angel kept her gaze fixed on the mouse she had been stalking. She had followed it to the river, and was so close to catching it. With another second, she finally pounced. She purred in satisfaction and bent down to eat her catch, not realizing she was on the edge of someone else's territory.
(Here.)

Sandflame was out on a hunt. The ginger tom had decided to go himself no one else to keep him away from his hunt. Stalking though RiverClan's territory heading to the river. As the yellow eyed tom arrived at the river a unfurle secant washed over him. Twitching his nose he detected that utwas a molly's secant. Crouching low to the ground his slipped over the slick rocks till he saw her. A beautiful white molly with green eyes like a new sport in New leaf. For a heartbeat or more he watched her eat the mouse. She didn't apeasr to be on
RiverClan territory just outside it. She's so beautiful. Like a fallen StarClan warrior, her pelt so white. He thought as he watched the molly though the frozen shrubs. No Sandflame! She's not from RiverClan, don't think of how beautiful she is! He told himself still unable to tare his eyes off the molly.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all