View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'Smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
[ACTIVE]
__________________________________________________ ___

Mud'smoke, a sleek brown tabby, extended his dark paws in front of him, displaying his claws in a lazy stretch. He let out a wide yawn, revealing his sharp teeth, while the sun bathed his fur in its warm glow. His yellow eyes, still drowsy from sleep, squinted against the brightness of the day. Surveying the clearing with a flick of his tail, he noticed the partially full fresh kill pile, a sign that the clan had been successful in their hunting. Despite this, Mud'smoke felt a pang of disappointment; there was little point in him venturing out to hunt now. Turning his attention towards the sky, his gaze spotted only a few stray clouds drifted lazily overhead, failing to obstruct the sun's warming rays that bathed the ground beneath him.

Shifting his gaze back to the fresh kill pile, Mud'smoke let out a discontented huff, the sound a soft rumble in his chest. With a languid stretch, he hefted himself up from his comfortable spot, shaking loose the dust that clung to his sleek pelt before proceeding to meticulously groom himself. Each lick of his rough tongue smoothed his fur into perfect alignment, a necessary ritual for any self-respecting warrior. Perhaps he should go for a leisurely walk near then riverclan borders, check that no cat was trying to hunt in the territory. That Or maybe he could embark on a solitary hunt, stalking through the underbrush in pursuit of a lone piece of prey. Feeling the weight of boredom settling upon him like a heavy cloak, Mud'smoke yearned for something to occupy his time, something to inject purpose into his day.
(Open to interact)

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze came out from the warriors' den and shifted his eyes around the camp a tad bit ruffled from the night of bad dreams as per usual. He should find something to do sooner rather than later, a distraction to keep his mind off of the visions that the night had plagued him with. As he peered towards the prey pile he huffed slightly. Could be better. Seabreeze turned his blue eyes from the pile to the warriors and apprentices around camp and spotted Mudsmoke, a cat that he hasn't seen much of just yet. He padded over to the feline and dipped his head briefly to other. "Hello, Mudsmoke, would you like to go fishing with me? The river is too quick this time of season to go alone, though we could also keep an eye out for some herbs." The sandy grey-blue tom waited patiently for a reply, "No pressure."