View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:47 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default WindClan Territory

Akari Tensed up, realizing that within a mater of seconds, everything had gone almost silent. She looked around, before noticing both the Apprentice and his Mentor were chasing something...a rabbit by the look of it. She let out a short sigh of relief, before jumping to the Net Tree, Almost Losing her grip this time, quickly Pulling herself up onto the branch. "Alright.......I Don't think it's to much Farther....Then again, I Don't know if they've moved camp recently..." She muttered, looking off into the distance from a hole beteen a few of the Branches. - They Don't sound that Far away, but their voices might be getting carried on by the wind, like scents can. It's not called WindClan For no reason...- She thought, Noticing how there were no longer any trees she could hide in, instead being replaced by tall grasses. -Oh...Well, now I'm going to stand out like a Black Thorn on A White Kitten...- She Thought to herself as she leapt down,, her Spotted orange pelt showing through the grass.

Last edited by Akari; October 30th, 2017 at 03:47 PM.