View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:01 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The calico could almost see how worried he was, she pressed against him a little more. "Don't be so worried, I've heard that kittypets do the job better when it comes to protecting their kits." Bella chuckled. "Because believe me, if I had kits back there and one of those twolegs touched them, I would have gone crazy, surely because of that small careless twoleg, she's the reason I have those scars and I'll never forgive her." She said, getting a little carried away as her eyes narrowed to slits, her hate for twolegs was probably bigger than any clan'cat, her eyes quickly returned to normal and she met his gaze. "Well, I was thinking that if they had my fur, maybe Spottedkit for a she-cat and Maskedkit or Mottlekit for a tom." she purred. In all honesty, Bella was scared, and she didn't want to fight during an incoming battle, she saw him look up and looked at her paws, quickly meeting his gaze as he looked back at her and giving him a worried look. "Just promise me you'll be back if there's a battle, Goldenstar..." she added, and by the look on her face, she was really meaning those words, she wanted to hear them from him to make her feel safer, because without him, she was nothing.
Goldenstar simply nodded. Bella was protective, and while that usally scared him when it came to some cats, he was thankful that Bella could protect her kits if she had to. As she thought up names, Golden simply listened, as she didn’t really have anything to contribute. He couldn’t think up names at the drop of a hat, he had to think about it. However, it appeared like Bella had been thinking about this for awhile, and he smiled, though that smile was quickly wiped off his face. “Trust me,” He said, trying his best to smile, despite being scared. “I’ll come back,” He said warmly, pressing his pelt against Bella’s as he tried to calm her down. He knew he could die, but he had more lives, if one was taken, he’d have Shadowclan retreat. “Honestly, I don’t know if I’ll win, but I’ll try,” He said, trying his best to smile.