View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 09:03 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar listened to Bella, letting her talk. He didn’t like to interrupt her thoughts, and when it happened, he couldn’t forgive himself for a few moments. However, right now, he didn’t need to interrupt her, listening quietly. Kits. He still had to let the word sink in. He would be a father! “You’re right there,” he murmured, hearing Bella talk about things she could do to keep the kits safe. Yes, it eased his worry a bit, but he was still slightly nervous. Goldenkit, his mind slowly transitioned onto the next subject. “Maybe there would be a Goldenkit, any other names?” he asked. Bella had wonderful ideas, names certainly weren’t out of range of things she could think up. He didn’t see a lot of cats with bi-colored eyes, Halfgaze the exception, but there was a possibility he supposed. Looking up at the stars, he wondered what they thought of the hell that was going on in the clans, looking back at Bella after a moment.
The calico could almost see how worried he was, she pressed against him a little more. "Don't be so worried, I've heard that kittypets do the job better when it comes to protecting their kits." Bella chuckled. "Because believe me, if I had kits back there and one of those twolegs touched them, I would have gone crazy, surely because of that small careless twoleg, she's the reason I have those scars and I'll never forgive her." She said, getting a little carried away as her eyes narrowed to slits, her hate for twolegs was probably bigger than any clan'cat, her eyes quickly returned to normal and she met his gaze. "Well, I was thinking that if they had my fur, maybe Spottedkit for a she-cat and Maskedkit or Mottlekit for a tom." she purred. In all honesty, Bella was scared, and she didn't want to fight during an incoming battle, she saw him look up and looked at her paws, quickly meeting his gaze as he looked back at her and giving him a worried look. "Just promise me you'll be back if there's a battle, Goldenstar..." she added, and by the look on her face, she was really meaning those words, she wanted to hear them from him to make her feel safer, because without him, she was nothing.