View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:33 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella remained by his side, it wasn't hard in any way, as she heard him, she looked up at him with a confident smile. "I am, I've always been ready for it." she purred, her tail remaining tightly intertwined with his. "I just wanted to know if you were open to the idea, and I guess I got my answer." The she-cat mewed, burying her nose in his shoulder as they paced around the forest. "And if you think leafbare is gonna put them in danger, I promise you I'll take care of them, after all, it sure isn't fur that I'm missing, and I could always pick a nest at the back of the nursery to make sure you don't worry too much." the calico chuckled, she then looked up at the stars. "And I feel like StarClan would approve of a leader's family to keep on going... After all, I have no actual siblings and I don't know about your family... But if it means passing down generations of warriors, I'm more than willingly gonna do it."she admitted, breathing in the leader's scent. "And who knows, maybe we'll have a little Goldenkit, I imagine one of them looking like you, with your eyes."she added softly, turning her gaze to him once more before reaching to give his cheek a lick. "And you might think it was cozy during leafbare in those twolegs den, but you'd be wrong, it was still cold because they were almost always away, and someone came to feed me every day, that was it... So I'm used to this kind of weather." she said, looking forward again afterwards.
Goldenstar listened to Bella, letting her talk. He didn’t like to interrupt her thoughts, and when it happened, he couldn’t forgive himself for a few moments. However, right now, he didn’t need to interrupt her, listening quietly. Kits. He still had to let the word sink in. He would be a father! “You’re right there,” he murmured, hearing Bella talk about things she could do to keep the kits safe. Yes, it eased his worry a bit, but he was still slightly nervous. Goldenkit, his mind slowly transitioned onto the next subject. “Maybe there would be a Goldenkit, any other names?” he asked. Bella had wonderful ideas, names certainly weren’t out of range of things she could think up. He didn’t see a lot of cats with bi-colored eyes, Halfgaze the exception, but there was a possibility he supposed. Looking up at the stars, he wondered what they thought of the hell that was going on in the clans, looking back at Bella after a moment.