View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:32 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was glad that he had found some time with Bella, he felt as though he rarely ever had time just to spend with her. He tried to keep his walking pace even with hers, which wasn’t that hard, since he only had a few centimeters on Bella. The leader was short, yes, but that didn’t really affect anything else when it came to fighting, it was almost an advantage! He tried to see it that way, but it was hard for him to do so. They had always been the runt in the groups he had been in, especially as a kit and apprentince, but it had evened out over time. Nonetheless, he was glad that Bella was his mate, someone that always felt calm when he felt anything but. He was able to clear his mind with her, something he was rarely able to do. Snow was laying in some places, making it somewhat easier to walk in the pale moonlight. It was a pretty night to be out, and but, in his eyes, Bella was the prettiest thing in all the world.

As Bella spoke, Golden became quiet. He didn’t know if he was ready for kits in the middle of leafbare, but he was open to the idea. “Do you want to?” he asked calmly, wanting to make sure Bella did first. Then again, she probably wouldn’t be asking if she didn’t want to. “I’m open to the idea,” He said after a moment, smiling. He didn’t exactly know what else to say after that. Kits. Kits were a huge responsibility. A battle was coming up, and he didn’t want Bella or any of the kits to get hurt. He just walked in silence for a few moments after that, unsure of what exactly to say.
Bella remained by his side, it wasn't hard in any way, as she heard him, she looked up at him with a confident smile. "I am, I've always been ready for it." she purred, her tail remaining tightly intertwined with his. "I just wanted to know if you were open to the idea, and I guess I got my answer." The she-cat mewed, burying her nose in his shoulder as they paced around the forest. "And if you think leafbare is gonna put them in danger, I promise you I'll take care of them, after all, it sure isn't fur that I'm missing, and I could always pick a nest at the back of the nursery to make sure you don't worry too much." the calico chuckled, she then looked up at the stars. "And I feel like StarClan would approve of a leader's family to keep on going... After all, I have no actual siblings and I don't know about your family... But if it means passing down generations of warriors, I'm more than willingly gonna do it."she admitted, breathing in the leader's scent. "And who knows, maybe we'll have a little Goldenkit, I imagine one of them looking like you, with your eyes."she added softly, turning her gaze to him once more before reaching to give his cheek a lick. "And you might think it was cozy during leafbare in those twolegs den, but you'd be wrong, it was still cold because they were almost always away, and someone came to feed me every day, that was it... So I'm used to this kind of weather." she said, looking forward again afterwards.