View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 04:48 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Deep inside the territory, Bella padded next to her mate, making sure to remain close to him at all time, they rarely got time for themselves since, well, Goldenstar was the leader of ShadowClan, her leader, but at least, it made the moments they had together a little better, because they didn't see each other much during the day, it was either she was out of camp hunting and patrolling. Her gaze slowly went from her surroundings to the tom she cared about so much, whenever she woke up and saw that he wasn't by her side, she sometimes remained in their nest to enjoy his scent, it was reconforting, something about him had changed her in a good way, she had grown used to clan life because of him, she sometimes wondered where she would be without him if they had never met, simply enough, she wouldn't be here, wouldn't be by his side, and the mere thought of being away from him, away from what she now called her home, was something she despised.

The calico then reached up and gave the leader's cheek a lick. "Goldenstar..." She started, looking down for a little, wondering if she should ask him, but it was something she saw in her dreams lately, having him visit her in the nursery, her and their kits. "You see... Lately, I've been thinking about it a lot and... I-I really wanted to know." She quickly stopped as she stammered and took a deep breath. "I really wanted to know if you wanted to finally start a family." She added, a bit more confidence in her voice as she looked up in the tom's beautiful eyes, her tail tightly intertwined with his.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Goldenstar was glad that he had found some time with Bella, he felt as though he rarely ever had time just to spend with her. He tried to keep his walking pace even with hers, which wasn’t that hard, since he only had a few centimeters on Bella. The leader was short, yes, but that didn’t really affect anything else when it came to fighting, it was almost an advantage! He tried to see it that way, but it was hard for him to do so. They had always been the runt in the groups he had been in, especially as a kit and apprentince, but it had evened out over time. Nonetheless, he was glad that Bella was his mate, someone that always felt calm when he felt anything but. He was able to clear his mind with her, something he was rarely able to do. Snow was laying in some places, making it somewhat easier to walk in the pale moonlight. It was a pretty night to be out, and but, in his eyes, Bella was the prettiest thing in all the world.

As Bella spoke, Golden became quiet. He didn’t know if he was ready for kits in the middle of leafbare, but he was open to the idea. “Do you want to?” he asked calmly, wanting to make sure Bella did first. Then again, she probably wouldn’t be asking if she didn’t want to. “I’m open to the idea,” He said after a moment, smiling. He didn’t exactly know what else to say after that. Kits. Kits were a huge responsibility. A battle was coming up, and he didn’t want Bella or any of the kits to get hurt. He just walked in silence for a few moments after that, unsure of what exactly to say.