View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 10:40 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Deep inside the territory, Bella padded next to her mate, making sure to remain close to him at all time, they rarely got time for themselves since, well, Goldenstar was the leader of ShadowClan, her leader, but at least, it made the moments they had together a little better, because they didn't see each other much during the day, it was either she was out of camp hunting and patrolling. Her gaze slowly went from her surroundings to the tom she cared about so much, whenever she woke up and saw that he wasn't by her side, she sometimes remained in their nest to enjoy his scent, it was reconforting, something about him had changed her in a good way, she had grown used to clan life because of him, she sometimes wondered where she would be without him if they had never met, simply enough, she wouldn't be here, wouldn't be by his side, and the mere thought of being away from him, away from what she now called her home, was something she despised.

The calico then reached up and gave the leader's cheek a lick. "Goldenstar..." She started, looking down for a little, wondering if she should ask him, but it was something she saw in her dreams lately, having him visit her in the nursery, her and their kits. "You see... Lately, I've been thinking about it a lot and... I-I really wanted to know." She quickly stopped as she stammered and took a deep breath. "I really wanted to know if you wanted to finally start a family." She added, a bit more confidence in her voice as she looked up in the tom's beautiful eyes, her tail tightly intertwined with his.

@.:Blue Wishes:.