View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(I can arrange that, once I figure out who the RPer of Eclipsekit is)
Rasberrybubble purred,” That’s fine by me.” She murmered. She stood in the snowy forest hiking back to camp,” Take whatever prey you want, you earned it today.” She meowed, her brown eyes shining in pride. It was dusk, yes, but she was bursting in pride, her adoptive son was five moons old, it was hard to believe. She adored young Eclipsekit, and little Newtpaw her first apprentice to reach their final asessment without dying or disappearing, she prayed to Starclan that Newtpaw could make it two more days, assessment day the final one, and ceremony day. That was her only wish. She wouldn’t be too desperate with Starclan asking for them to give Newtpaw a moon of warriorhood, that’d be too much, cats she cared for always seemed to die or disappear, yet Newtpaw was yet to do so.
( Sounds good to me! )
The brown-furred munchkin couldn’t help but feel pride within herself at the praise that she heard from Raspberrybubble. She had done well after all that work and Newtpaw couldn’t feel more happier right now because of that. All of her worries and stresses that burdened her from the depths of her past seemed to melt away, just for now, as she bounded through the chilling forest with the warm piece of prey swinging back and forth in her jaws. Casting an occasional glance back at the older shecat, making sure she didn’t go too far ahead, the youth couldn’t keep herself from fantasizing about her warrior ceremony - which certainly would be soon, maybe even in this moon! That thought alone made her heart beat faster, imagining Newtpaw as no longer a puny apprentice, but a proud and respectable warrior with her own student to teach someday. Perhaps she was getting ahead of herself though. It would be best to just take it day by day and not get her hopes up too soon, there was still many challenges and tests that Newtpaw needed to face in order to reach her life goals. Her paws brushed through the frosty green and white grass, making her body shiver slightly, but nothing would ruin her good mood right now. [Continued in Shadowclan Clearing]