View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 05:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice gave her mentor another sweetened smile as she looked up at the older shecat with such pride and happiness. “Then let’s not keep your kitten waiting.” Newtpaw said with a gentle purr rumbling from her throat as she picked up the vole that she had caught only moments before, “Maybe I could meet them sometime, if that’s fine with you.” Her tone was a bit muffled from the limp creature in her jaws, but the munchin meant what she said. Kittens were adorable to her and while she hadn’t be really around any before, it was never too late to do some helping around the nursery for the queen's - changing out the bedding of the mossbeds or keeping their kittens busy while their mothers slept. It sounded like a wonderful job that she could do sometime, maybe even for Raspberrybubble, if that could be possible. She did not press the shecat for an answer though as the two of them slowly made their way back to the comforts of Shadowclan’s camp. Deep down, Newtpaw couldn’t wait to finally get some well-deserved rest after this long training session. She did good, yes, but she was rather tired now.
(I can arrange that, once I figure out who the RPer of Eclipsekit is)
Rasberrybubble purred,” That’s fine by me.” She murmered. She stood in the snowy forest hiking back to camp,” Take whatever prey you want, you earned it today.” She meowed, her brown eyes shining in pride. It was dusk, yes, but she was bursting in pride, her adoptive son was five moons old, it was hard to believe. She adored young Eclipsekit, and little Newtpaw her first apprentice to reach their final asessment without dying or disappearing, she prayed to Starclan that Newtpaw could make it two more days, assessment day the final one, and ceremony day. That was her only wish. She wouldn’t be too desperate with Starclan asking for them to give Newtpaw a moon of warriorhood, that’d be too much, cats she cared for always seemed to die or disappear, yet Newtpaw was yet to do so.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here