View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:58 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Hey there's nothing wrong with enjoying writing for the wide span of emotions it can evoke. I'd say that's healthy. And it was very well done )

"Snowpaw!" Nightpaw watched in helpless horror as her friend tumbled out of the tree, her body striking branch after branch as she plummeted down, landing on ground with a thud where she lay motionless on the pine-needle strewn and frosty earth. For what felt like too long, Nightpaw's body refused to move as she stared wide-eyed and shaking as her brain screamed at her to move. The world around her was silent as she sprinted forward and nudged Snowpaw's white fur with her muzzle. "Snowpaw, get up! Please you've got to get up!" But the white apprentice didn't respond. Nightpaw's chest heaved as she started to panic, glancing around in the dark for any sign of another cat. "Help!" she cried out, "Someone please help us! Help!" she screamed, but there was no response. Just the silent forest answering her call with chilling stillness. Nightpaw paced back and fourth, torn about what to do next. Snowpaw needed to get to Daydream, but she was Nightpaw's size and it would take to long to carry her if she could. If she left Snowpaw along, something could attack her and she'd have no way to defend herself. And all the while as she stood there unable to decide, she could be getting worse. Nightpaw whimpered as she looked at Snowpaw, then toward camp, then at Snowpaw, then camp again. "I'll get Daydream!" she said at last to the apprentice, though she couldn't hear it. "I'll get back as fast as I can, I promise!" And the little black-furred apprentice took off toward the Shadowclan clearing, running like the dog from her nightmares was nipping at her tail.

(I guess we'll have to wait for king kaleb to go much farther.)
(this is so heart-wrenching yet exciting at the same time
but yeah
._.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯