View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 11:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Mantispaw meowed I'm Mantispaw, the seven moon old apprentice vey much willing to introduce herself to Orangeblossom. She had already known his name, courtesy of her incredibly vivid memory, which ws probably courtesy of her intelligence, which was quite above average, the fact she had seen him in the clearing with other cats before and thought that she might have heard his name uttered, and the fact that she was pretty sure that she remembered his warrior ceremony, which was five moons ago, but she knew that most cats didn't have nearly as vivid as a memory as she did, so she wasn't really surprised that she had to introduce herself. If Mantispaw remembered correctly, and though she hated to admit it but she almost certainly did Orangeblossok had been made into a warrior five moons ago, back when she was just two moons old, meaning that he was probably no younger than 17 moons old and probably no older than around 20 moons old. She was pretty sure that he didn't yet have an apprentice. Hopefully he would get one soon, as it was indicted when he offered to take one or two apprentices who weren't is only out to practice hunting that, unlike most of the warriorsin the clan he would likely actually train his apprentices, and it wasn't fair to the young cats of the clan that most of them were assigned to mentors who would never actually train them because of the ineptitude of the warriors. That was something about othee cats that shewas glad she didn't understand, hoping with her whole heart that she never would. Thankfully, she douted that she evr would, though there was of course a chance that she would one day be that warrior. After all, you could never know what you would do in a situation you hadn't yet been put in. You could know what you would likely do, but knowing exactly what you would do with full certainly was utterly impossible, though it was definitely possible to think that you knew what you would do ina situation you had never been put in with utter certaintly. After all just because you though you knew something didn't always mean that you actually knew it. She wasn't surprised that Orangeblossom had done some things that he probably shouldn't have as an apprentice, as many apprentices could be mischievous and didn't understand everything aabout life, not that anybody understood everything about life, but they didn't understand very much, because of their young ago and lack of experience. She wasn't really the type to to anything that she thought might be against the rules, courtesy of the way she had rapidly matured when her parents died six mooons ago, when she was barely a moon old. Her intelligence also lendig a helping paw, as both of them puttogether make it simple for her to understand that breaking rules was usually a foolhardy endeavor that oftenended up with you ending up in trouble. There were of course times whenthe reasons for breaking rules outweighed the cost, but those times would few and usually far in between. Many cats would never come across a good reason to break rules in their whole lifes, though that didn't mean that they wouldn't break any rules in her life. She couldn't really think of much that was going on in her life. She didn't really fit in with the other apprentices, so she didn't hang out with them much or anything and so far her life was usually quite uneventful, which Mantispaw knew was probably a good thing. Because of that Mantispaw ended up meowing not much because that was the genuine truth. As she knew that he might have assumed thatshe had already had a hunting lesson, even though she had only been an apprentice for around a moon she meowed I haven't had a hunting lesson yet, so may you give me one? @Dolomedes
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 6th, 2024 at 11:23 PM.