View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:57 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

As Russetstar listened patiently to the other three leaders present themselves and talk about their clans, he nodded towards both Blazingstar and Snowstar in condolences towards their lost leaders- he hadn't heard much about Gyrestar during his leadership, but he did know that Dapplestar had lead WindClan for quite a long time. After the new ThunderClan leader finished speaking, the tom cleared his voice to speak out, his fur rippling in a quick brush of newleaf's breezes. "RiverClan has been doing well- the return of newleaf has brought more fish into our rivers, and we have plenty of prey to feed the clan." He stated, looking around the area quickly before continuing to speak, trying to see if he could spot any familiar faces within the crowd. "We have a new medicine cat apprentice as well- Cricketpaw." He stated with a proud meow, before ending his announcement with a dip of the head and stepping back. I stand here by these leaders every gathering, yet it doesn't even seem like I know them very well. Maybe I should start thinking about alliances-- who I trust, at the very least.