View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:19 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

[Ahhhh sorry I'm a bit late to the party, my cold + Easter preparation made me pass out for longer than anticipated!]

Halestar watched the other leaders greet each other, a small nod and a kind greeting from herself followed. She shifted and looked down at the other clans, her green eyes making sure ShadowClan members were behaving decently. The Maine Coon caught wind of the changes with the leaders and sighed, there was almost a completely new round of leaders this moon. "Greetings to all of you- more importantly the new leaders here after the loss of Gryestar and Dapplestar. Good luck to the both of you." She mewed, voice soft and kind towards the other clan's cats- however still authoritative in tone.

"How about we start doing some announcements now?" She asked, flicking a kind tail in greeting to Grousestar, the SkyClan leader she hoped to become formal allies with if any clan battles would occur. The ShadowClan leader had a semi-dark aura that always echoed around her- not in a negative manner but it was there, you could tell she was from ShadowClan and she was proud of it, however she figured it would possibly make the other leaders a tad bit uncomfortable so she put on a small smile to counteract her ShadowClan aura.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany