View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2022, 10:47 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

It seemed Frostpaw had gone missing, so that just left Tallpaw and Peachpaw to punish further for the time being. Slatestripe was sick of punishing these same cats by this point. He was done being Mr. Nice Guy. If his Clanmates couldn’t be bothered to complete what he felt were fair punishments, then they didn’t deserve their rank.

“Tallpaw and Peachpaw!” he called, his voice laced with an angry poison. “The two of you have failed to complete the punishments assigned to you. I’m especially disappointed in you, Tallpaw. You clearly aren’t fit to return to the rank of warrior. Hell, I don’t even think you’re fit to be in this Clan right now. Go talk to Gingerfrost immediately and tell him that I am recommending you for temporary exile for not completing your patrol punishments.”

The dark warrior swung his amber gaze toward Peachpaw. “I have half a mind to send you to tell Gingerfrost the same thing, but since you’re an apprentice I think a different punishment would be more fitting. By not completing your punishment, you have proven that you cannot handle the responsibility of being an apprentice. So, perhaps some time in the nursery will remind you. From this moment on until your punishment is complete, you will be known as Peachkit. You are to live in the nursery, and are not permitted to leave camp under any circumstances. You may continue your training as you are capable within camp. You will retain the rank of kit for one quarter moon.”

( @fernmass You have 7 IRL days to have Tallpaw go to Gingerfrost and inform him that Slatestripe is recommending him for temporary exile. If you fail to do this, Slatestripe will speak with Gingerfrost himself.

@Little Dakota Peachpaw has been demoted to the rank of kit for the next 7 IRL days. They should be referred to as Peachkit, and should abide by the rules defined for kits. They may continue training, but may not leave camp.

SOMETIMES I MAKE MISTAKES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES, PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME VIA PM)
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.