View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

[I'm just going to rp with his new name, Cardinalkit]

He smiled a rather goofy smile, cocking his head to one side. He had never met a cat who's prefix was the same as their clans. Perhaps the founders of the clans, but that was an entirely different matter. "Okay, I just had to make sure, I've never met a cat with the prefix River. It's unique." Cardinalkit said, putting stress on unique in a playful but teasing way. He got up and began to pace around in a little circle, wondering when the tom would get back. Riverkit and whatever-his-name-was seemed to be a inseparable pair,
He could relate, he and his brother were almost the same. Cardinalkit and Ploverkit were complete opposites, Cardinalkit was the negative one who considered teasing other cats fun. Ploverkit was the other one who seemed to have everything in the world to be happy about. "What's taking the other kit so long, RiverClan?" He asked, smirking at her new nickname. Cardinalkit wasn't the type of cat who gave everybody nicknames, but he did meet some cats who he decided could have a nickname. He was in the process of making one for his brother, as he had been for the past four moons of his life. But other than his brother, Riverkit was the only cat he didn't call by they're actual name. Most everybody was strictly called by there real name, other than his mother, who he called mom, but almost every kit called their mother mom so that wasn't really a nickname. RiverClan suited her. It was a good nickname, and he liked it. She might not, but he had a feeling that eventually she would grow to like it.
(Okay! I'll edit her Bio to.)

Riverkit felt a twitch of hurt when Cardinalkit called her RiverClan instead of her real name but tried not to show it. What if she hurt him to? Or if she made him mad and he wouldn't play with her anymore? She never really wanted to know but she just silently plead that Frozenkit would hurry up. The silver kits brother was taking forever to get that moss ball! "I don't know." She meowed pawing at the moss covered floor. Honesty she felt slightly unconvertible waiting with the older tom kit. But she didn't voice that.
Finally done with his moss ball Frozenkit ran back to his sister only to see a red colored tom sitting beside her. At once he felt wary of the way Riverkit was just pawing the ground but, he wanted to know why first. As he reached the two other kits he dropped the moss ball. "Hay." He greeted Cardinalkit. He casted a glance at his twin, Riverkit. "Did I miss something?" He asked her. He didn't trust the other tom kit. He had to have done something to his sister. She hadn't jumped up ready to play like normal.
Riverkit shock her head then stood up. Her fluffy silver tabby fur puffing even more. "Let's play." She meowed forcing her voice to sound happy and ready to play. Maybe playing was just the thing to get her mi d off things. Yeah, that had to be it!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all