View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw hesitated briefly, believing that if she let Ferretkit too close he may attempt to eat the berry. Despite her fears, she decided to put some trust in the slow kit and allow him to take a whiff. ``Okay, but don't touch it,`` she warned, stretching her forearm out further so the tom-kit could sniff. Though Juniperpaw was young - only nine moons old - she carried the weight of the entire clan on her shoulders. She was responsible for her clanmate's health though she could still be considered kit-like.
He sniffed it and pulled back quickly,” It smells bad.” He meowed, he wrinkled his nose in horror at the smell,” You keep these...that means...you send cats to Starclan.” He meowed as if Juniperpaw had betrayed him and convinced him that she could be trusted; as he didn’t completely understand death, but he knew with the exception of clan leader and medicine cats, once you go to Starclan there is no coming back. If Juniperpaw fed someone a deathberry they’d take a permenant trip to Starclan,” I’m never going to let you heal me, how do I know you won’t feed me a deathberry.” He replied coldly even with his kit-squeeky voice it still showed of fear, angry, and betrayal.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here