View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

``I hate the feeling of them, like there's insects crawling all over me, but I'll deal with them if I have to - anything for my patients,`` Juniperpaw explained, forcefully pulling the white cobwebs off her paw and binding them onto the leaf wrap. She had just one more herb to go over with Ferretkit, one of the most dangerous herbs the clans have ever seen. Juniperpaw had much more experience with this herb than probably any of the other medicine cats. She'd used it twice in only one day and she saw what it did firsthand. Glancing cautiously at the slow-minded Ferretkit she warned, ``This is a very, very lethal herb.`` The mottled medicine cat did not dare touch the deathberry from where it sat on the leaf-wrap but she did gesture to it. ``Take a long, good look, Ferretkit. You must remember this herb, the deathberry, and know to never dare touch it.``
He looked,” Can I sniff it?” He asked knowing Juniperpaw would freak if he sniffed without her permission. He was thrilled that the lesson was almost over, maybe he’d get to play with Juniperpaw then. After all, an apprentice is just half a warrior, half a kit. That’s atleast how he saw it as.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here