View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

@Rose Queen

Blazingstar gave Roanfeather a playful side glance. His hues twinkled with mischief he couldn't hold back. The she-cat was walking herself into what he was about to say and she couldn't back from it now."Roanfeather!" He started, having to pause everything to put his paw up to his chest, his head turned towards her now "I didn't know you would hint at going on future dates! Are you considering this a date then too?! I'm so unprepared!" he spoke, making his voice sound as surprised, but sarcastic, as possible.

His paw dropped back to the ground with a small purr of amusement following from his throat. Waving his tail in the air, his attention was turned back towards the unknown territory ahead of them. "Buttercupbreeze can manage the clan just fine, it's a learning experience for her," he noted, mostly to himself, but the response was directed to Roanfeather.

Blazingstar took a few pawsteps before looking back at the ginger she-cat with a smirk. "You're lucky you're a pretty elder," he winked with a small laugh. He hoped she knew the elder joke wasn't going away anytime soon.