View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

@Rose Queen

"You'll never know," he replied with a smirk, rolling over fully onto his back and let out another sigh. The moment of silence passed between them before her playful voice broke the peace. He held back a laugh that threatened to make it's way out of his body. That was cut off by the sneeze that tickled his nose, however he held it back to ensure she didn't get that triumphant feeling of payback. "Man, I didn't know I took up an adventure with an older feline, just make sure you keep up! I won't slow down for you! And thanks for putting in the good word, I'm sure I'll give you many stories to exaggerate about," he playfully responded, following her stance and rising to his own paws. However, he had to shake the debris that clung to his pelt before he felt comfortably continuing their travels. "I haven't left the clan's territory in this direction before. I've been towards the barn before and I've seen some of the Twolegplace though," he spoke. Not many warriors could say that and he was glad he could. Especially for being a leader? He let that pride physically show, fluffing his chest out a little.