View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:15 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

@Suspiciousmindz

Roanfeather snorted at the thought of a wet Blazingstar. "I wonder who wore it better - a drowned rat, or Blazingstar? But in seriousness, it is quite miraculous that you could even walk under all that wet fur." Her eyes shone with amusement.

"Just about," she meowed, shuffling to brush her tail teasingly over his nose, payback for what he'd done only moments ago before drawing it away again. "I've been practicing up on my sarcasm and grumpy expressions, I think I'm ready to hit the elders' den, boss some apprentices around and tell stories of the good ol' days." Roanfeather rolled onto her stomach, blue eyes meeting Blazingstar's amberish yellow, a content smile resting upon her muzzle. "Don't worry, I'll put in a decent word for you every now and then, like how you're the handsomest," a playful eye-roll, "and smartest--maybe even fluffiest--leader WindClan has ever seen." If nothing else, it was working; his mind seemed to be distanced from Clan sorrows and stresses.

Rising from her position, Roanfeather looked around, past the boundary of WindClan then glanced to Blazingstar. "Have you ever explored out there?" she asked. "Or wondered what might be waiting?" It was mostly theoretical to her, not something she genuinely considered exploring, but it had always been a point of interest.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 20th, 2018 at 08:16 PM.