View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:21 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Oh, I'll be around for a while, don't worry. You guys can't get rid of me that easily!" he chuckled a little. His tail waved around a bit before he continued on. "Doesn't seem like smacking sense into them is working, but hopefully it will one day," he commented. How many fights were there going to be before a winner was declared? That was all it really needed: a winner. StarClan knew.

Blazingstar had to stop and take in what Roanfeather had just said. Pudge?! He had started to walk towards the territory with her, but had to stop and look over his shoulder at his fur. After a moment, he stared back at her, his jaw slightly dropped as if he didn't know what to say. Fluffing out his chest, lifted his chin and narrowed his eyes in a playful challenge at her. "I'm fluffy! There's more fur on me than there is pudge! I'll prove it to you if I have to, a quick pin won't hurt anyone," he replied with a flick of his tail before he found his paws following after her once again.

Bounding out of the camp and through the WindClan territory, Roanfeather realized it had been a long time since she felt so alive. They were reaching the outskirts of the territory, the border they shared with nobody but unclaimed nature, but she didn't notice how far they'd gone.

All she was aware of was the breeze filtering through her soft fur, meanwhile trying to suppress a fit of laughter as Blazingstar bounded after her. She didn't know Blazingstar as more than her clan leader and a conversational companion, but she was still comfortable in his presence. Eyes narrowing playfully, she stole a sideways glance at him and crouched down slightly, preparing a tackle. "Maybe it was a trap after all," she purred, recalling how he'd questioned the walk initially. "How will you ever make it out alive? It can only mean one thing-- I guess you'll have to show me that you are more fluff than pudge."

Well, Blazingstar wasn't actually pudgy. But he certainly was a fuzzy ball of fluff, and he still owed her that pin. With that, Roanfeather leapt toward him, springing at his golden form with just enough force to bring them both tumbling into the soft grass of the moor if she collided with him.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 19th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.