Old February 17th, 2018, 04:48 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I want to stay just a little bit longer." She said, cuddling up to the tom, "All those wicked other queens kits do is shriek which hurts my ears and stresses me out! And the last thing I need right is stress. I would die if something would happen to our precious perfect kittens!" She sniffled, knowing how guilty she would feel if she let Stormglare and herself down by miscarrying or giving birth to a stillborn.

"Okay, we can. " Stormglare meowed, his gaze softening. Those queens need to learn to keep their kits quiet. He disliked seeing his mate so stressed out. He was no Medince cat to know what it would do to the kits. He didn't want to risk having a defective kit. He never thought of a miscarriage or a stillborn but now, he hope they never would have one. Stormglare wouldn't be able to bare losing something he loved. However he knew he wouldn't live if Gorsebird died through birth, when she was giving birth he didn't sleep one bit. He couldn't. His mate could die any second! Yet Starclan didn't allow it. "Don't worry, our kits will turn out perfect. Better than perfect."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc