View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:04 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Did you know mute cats can still purr? But there purr is silent, they can't hiss, yowl, meow or growl but they can have a silent purr.)

Silentpaw lessened carefully to what Stormbreeze was saying. Merciful to a badger, I'm not rabbit brained She thought amused by her mentor. Stepping out of the snow pile she shock her paws in turn. Silently she lessened to his advice on using the move on larger warriors witch made since. WindClan cats are the fastest cats out of all the Clans and that made Silentpaw proud to be apart of WindClan. For it to be her birth place, where she planned to live her whole life. Stormbreeze was right, again, her jaw was no where near to being able to damage a warriors leg bone. But she might be able to die locate a hip if she amber for the tail bone area. Is it a race? She wondered as Stormbreeze told her they'd be running to camp. She glanced at Shadepaw, training with her mentor, she looked happy she must have learned a new move. This made Silentpaw happy seeing her best friend happy and excited. Turning her atencion back to her own mentor she saw him take off towards camp. Pushing hard with her hind legs she lunched herself into a run. Using her claws a tad bit as she ran helped her grip the frosted grass. Soon she caught up to Stormbreeze,
well about a tail length behind him but pretty close. Soon she'd be able to run side by side with him with no problem maybe even be faster then him. That excited Silentpaw but she kept running, enjoying the cool breeze though her pale gray and white fur.

Buttercupbreeze let out a small chuckle.
"What? Are you trying to make me laugh till I die?" She asked in a teasing manner. With that she shift to stand straight. "Yes, we can practice battle. Remember, claws sheathed, we are not trying to kill each other." She informed her apprentice. Unlike what some may thing. The molly added to herself. She took a few steps back then flicked her tail. "You may have the first move." Politely she told Shadepaw. Truly she was wondering what her apprentice would try first she was very excited to do this what did sdhe have in plan. Buttercup braced herself to jump out of the way of an attack maybe duck under her apprentice and spin to abode a blow to the back or side. She didn't know what her apprentice had planned she'd just have to wait and see.
Shadepaw looked calculatingly at her mentor. She quickly devised a plan. If I run up to her, and swat out her paws... no. She might trip me, or dodge. I’ll run up, then pretend to swat out her forepaws. She’ll either one, try to trip me or two, dodge. I’ll attack her hindpaws while she’s distracted at her forepaws, and swipe them out. When she tries to attack me again, I’ll run ahead of her and do the new back kick move. Shadepaw ran through the act in her mind, carefully tossed over the odds, then made her decision. It was very risky, and she hadn’t completely mastered the move yet. So, she changed her mind. Instead, she bellowed out a yell. “BUTTERCUPBREEZE!!!” She screamed wildly. She ran up to Buttercupbreeze, trying to appear scared and in battle mode for real. Now, hopefully, Buttercupbreeze would be startled and then the fight could commence. Her paws flung wildly on the ground, and grass tore up in her wake.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!