View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Seeing her smile made Crowhawk want to give a bigger smile than what he had, but he couldn't at the moment. Hearing the she was doing we'llmade him happy for her. At least she could sleep. She was doing good for herself. Her next words made him stop for a moment. He thought deep down to tell her that he was truly fine, but he could tell she was really concerned about him and she really cared. She cared more than his other friends combined. He sighed. "I know you worry. You worry too much about me. I've just had a lot on my mind."
The she-cat’s ears seemed to drop ever so slightly at his sigh and Blackfrost looked down at her paws in dismay, listening to his words. “I.. I am sorry for worrying so much.. I’ve just..” She was hesitant on telling him why she worried so much, it was more than one reason. The warrior blinked at him with her softened green-hued gaze for a quiet moment between them. “I’ve lost so many in my past, I just don’t want anything to happen to you - that’s all.” Blackfrost lifted a paw and lightly set it on top of one of his front paws, but quickly drew it away and looked away from him. The she-cat decided to laugh it off and move on from the emotion that stirred within her. “Well, I hope that everything in your mind is at good terms.” She murmured, forcing a gentle smile on her muzzle, “There’s supposed to be more rain coming through soon, perhaps I should go hunting before another storm blows through..” Blackfrost’s words trailed off ever so slightly, wondering if he wanted to be alone with his thoughts. The she-cat pondered on if she was more of a nuisance in his eyes than a friend at this point.

Last edited by Captain; June 25th, 2017 at 08:15 PM.