View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2024, 06:57 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: two cinders meet [p]

It appeared his plan had succeeded. A smirk played on Cinderblaze’s maw as the kit entered his dreamworld. Surrounding the pair was a pine forest which was translucent and sparkled in many places, almost an exact copy of a section in ShadowClan’s territory though much more bright. Confusion briefly lingered in his piercing amber orbs as Cinderkit tried to speak but couldn’t, but after a second attempt, the molly seemed to be able to get the words out. So, just the basic questions – where they were, who he was. All boring stuff he could answer before they had an actual conversation. He didn’t really know what Cinderkit felt like right now; he barely had any experience with dreamvisits. At least, he’d never been on the receiving end. His faith to StarClan had always been a fickle thing, and he never knew wether to believe and trust them or not. Well, now he was here and had a place among the starry ancestors, so that had cleared his doubts. He tipped his head curiously and decided it was time to explain himself. He didn’t want the kit to be scared of him or where she was, since this was supposed to be a peaceful interaction.

“Hello, little one. My name is Cinderblaze,” the maine coon began in a deep, slightly playful tone. “I was once ShadowClan’s deputy, as well as your father’s mentor, until my life was taken by twolegs. I am now a part of StarClan; I have summoned you into my little dream world. Surely you’ve heard of dreamvisits before, eh?”

He noticed that Cinderkit had a similar black tabby pelt to Darkfall. It made him feel like he was talking to a mini version of his former apprentice, and he surely hoped the young shecat would grow into a strong member of her clan just as her father had. In fact, he had high hopes for all of Darkfall’s and Larkfire’s kits. At this point they would most likely still be mischevious and trouble-making but that usually changed when kits entered the point of apprenticeship. Cinderblaze himself had always been a responsible, clear headed apprentice who tried his best to impress his mentor and clanmates.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 9th, 2024 at 06:58 AM.